There were so many things I learned or confirmed in Vegas.
These are just 10 fun thoughts. TpT is the best!!!
1. “A tpt cha-ching is better than a slot machine!” (lost $3 but sold a $4 item all in the same 2 minutes). That was the comment my husband made when I was like, “Crap! And people bet thousands and lose!!” I was sad at 3 bucks!! For those that buy from me... thank you for helping to support me and my family. You are appreciated!
2. I’m not the only one that has gained TpT weight. Several mentioned it, even a presenter. Need to be better about that exercise and quit with the Twinkies.
3. OMG....The Venetian is beautiful, but Italian music is not for me.
4. YES!! I finally got to meet so many absolutely wonderful teachers. I have been talking to many of the teachers online for years and it was the coolest thing to see the non-virtual version. The tips I learned at the seminars were very much appreciated.
5. My shy (somewhat introverted) self wanted to walk away from the large crowds of people, but I overcame that and I’m glad I did. A glass of sparkly red helps.
6. Actually, this wasn't just learned, but it was confirmed. Joining TpT five years ago was spot on. I thought it was brilliant then. I KNOW it is brilliant now.
7. Okay, this was learned going to and from the conferences, but none the less.... I confirmed I don’t want to be an airline flight attendant. I mean, really!! Who in their right mind likes to sit for four hours beside a 2x2 foot bathroom being used by a hundred or more people. I appreciate them, for sure. Just don’t want to be one.
8. Oh, when someone hands you a "two for the price of one" coupon in Vegas …………um, …. Well, ….yeah.... it's not your typical BOGO offer.
9. The team at TpT is just as wonderful in person as they are online. I mean, like totally awesome!!! Enough said.
10. For ten, I will focus on 10. I can not wait to see where TpT is in 10 years. Totally can't wait! The teachers’ lives being changed, the students’ lives being changed…. I am going to go so far as to say changing the world!! I’m so glad I am along for the ride.
Me with Amy from the TpT team. LOVE Amy!!